YOU WILL FIND MY WORK, SCENE VISUALISATIONS, FANFICTIONS, VIDEO MIXES, ETC, ON MY FAVOURITE PAIR DR. ABHIMANYU MODI AND DR. NIKITA MALHOTRA FONDLY KNOWN AS ABHI-NIKKI FROM THE INDIAN DRAMA DIL MIL GAYE COURTESY STARONE

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MESSAGE TO ALL

Hey Guys,

Do take you time in watching the videos of Abhi-Nikki (DMG)


As I am going to be quiet busy and will be very slow and since these videos were already ready quiet some time now (since I had this idea long back in my head which most of you knew of) I thought I'll post the first twenty videos that I have. So do watch them at leisure and yes, I would love to see your comments. They make good reading (lol).

Lots of love
Michy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

<3 it
Its hilarious!! Nikki and Abhi are soo cute!!
Is rahul coming back after he went to US? (He went after Muskaan held that party for him where Ridz got drunk)